Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Sorry Drupal

Earlier in my blogs I expressed my frustrations with the Drupal Content Management system.  Those frustrations came soley from the user friendly perspective. 

I am the in-school technology advisior and administrator of our web site.  I realize now that in that position, I need to know a little more than "user friendly" application.  I had a staff member show me how easy some of my frustration could be eleviated if I just spent a little more time and focus on the site. (Thanks Brian) 

I am now much more confident and realize that the information out on Drupal is great, user friendly and informative.  Nevermind the infastructure in my own division that I had forgot about. (Thanks Donna)

So, sorry to Drupal and thank you to all those who help make technology easy to use and understand.

Embedded Video

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: