Thursday, April 10, 2008

Macklin School Web Site + Drupal = FRUSTRATION

Macklin School | Educating Today for a Better Tomorrow

I have thoroughly enjoyed my learning curve this year with regards to technology. I have never learned this much or felt confident in what I have learned in this short of time. However, I am struggling with my new school web site.

Our new site is a Drupal. What does this mean? A drupal site is much like a wiki in that it allows multiple users to access and edit what is on the website along with create their own web pages.

My problem is formatting. I am slowly learning the "Drupal Ropes", thanks to Donna Desroche. My staff, however, have struggled with basic formatting that is easily found on wikispaces and microsoft. If anyone knows any tricks or websites to refer to, please let me know, my staff and I would greatly appreciate some help
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: