Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wiki As Class Oragnizers

This year I decided that my technology based courses should be examples of what I encourage my staff and students to try. Here are links to my CPT 20 and IP 10 wikis.

These wikis were designed as constant work-in-progress sites.  I hope to update often an
d showcase a number of web 2.0 tools.  I also plan to showcase as much student digital work as possible.

My ultimate goal, is that students recieve feedback on their blogs, which would promote their pages of the wiki and more importantly, their work.  This feed back would teach them to; a) Take critism and continue to improve work, b) take comments with a grain of salt and c) never quit editing.

If you visit the wikis, please notice the student pages.  CPT have not began theirs but IP10 have links to their digital citizenship wikis.  These students would love feedback!!!  You can find them on our class blog under ELA 10A. 

No comments: